Basement Conversion Specialists London
Considering for a Basement Conversion London: When planning basement conversions, a number of factors need to be considered first in order to create exactly the right type of space. A couple things you need to think about when you are designing a Basement Conversion London
• Is the basement dry or does it hold water? Damp basements need to be completely waterproofed to ensure the work can be completed properly.
• How much headroom is available? Remember that adding ceiling tile can reduce the amount of headspace by 5 to 10 inches, and this can affect what you will be able to use the room for.
• Do local laws require a building permit or party wall agreement before getting started? Starting work without the necessary permits is not advisable, it could affect your ability to sell the property.
• What would you like the space to be used for? The basement space can easily be converted into a bedroom, home cinema, a gym, game room or anything else you could think of.
• How much lighting is available? If the room is especially dark, it might be necessary to add additional track lighting overhead in order to brighten up the space.
• Does the basement need to have private access? Major renovations might be needed in order to create a walkout that is accessible from outside the home.
• Are you interested in adding a bathroom? This will require special plumbing fixtures and
could also require modifications to your existing septic system.
For more info please contact us at any time
Need more living space? But do not want to move, we can help you with your dream!
Whether you are looking to add a office,a bedroom or a guest bedroom, E&L Builders can bring your ideas to life.
A basement, offers space that’s separated from the more public spaces of the house but is still close by.
Whichever style and options of Brickwork you choose, you can be sure of getting a building that meets and exceeds all your expectations